Free Mobile Ping Monitoring Tool
iPhone Native App for Server Monitoring
Monitor your network anytime, anywhere, on the go with iPhone Ping Tool. This iPhone app monitors availability of servers, desktops, routers, switches and other network devices in a local network, finds DNS records and monitors websites. Monitors upto 25 hosts simultaneously.
- Monitor the availability of the websites, servers, routers and other network devices in the LAN environment
- Find Minimum/ Maximum / Average trip time of the packet from the host
- Find time-to-live value for each packet received from the host
- Ping the devices continuosly and get their availability status from the Hostlist view
- Color codes help identify whether the monitored devices are up and running
- Troubleshoot routing problems by finding the Traceroute details for websites,servers, routers and other network devices
- Find the number of hops taken by the packet to reach destination server
- Find the Round-trip time to destination devices and websites. iPhone Ping Tool presents a graphical view of RTT over time
- Perform DNS lookup and get the DNS records directly from your iPhone
- Get the IP-Address and SOA records of websites
- Get the MX record,NS record and TXT record of websites
HTTP Performance Monitoring
- Monitor the response time of websites with intuitive graphs
- Find the average response time value of websites for last five polls
- View the SSL certificate details of websites
- Find the expiry date, issue date, issuer name, common name of websites for the SSL certificates
- View open ports in the selected server with its description. iPhone Ping Tool is preloaded with 2 options for port scanning.
- Scan open ports with in a specific range using the range selection option
- Scan specific ports using the custom port selection option
- View the registered details of the given domain name
- View the name of the registrant, date of registration, registry domain ID, registrar details, and more.
iPhone Ping App is optimized for iPhone6 and 6 Plus, iOS 7 and above and retains the host list information for subsequent usage.